Mme Smith

Mme Smith
Bonjour, ça va?

Saturday 16 January 2010

Teddy and the corresponding project!


Years 5 and 6 have just started projects linking with different schools in France. Year 5 are doing a project with a Teddy, through the etwinning website. He is photographed doing his activities with the pupils. This week he watched them all open lovely letters and New Year's "cartes de voeux" which we were very pleased with. We will soon be sending our French penpals interesting information, pictures, menus and film clips about food we typically eat in our country, and hope we hear about their food soon! Year 6 have received letters too, and are planning their replies. We have two schools which we have linked up with through the epals website.

1 comment:

  1. Aurélie Bois from etwinning25 April 2010 at 21:10

    Hi Caroline
    I thank you once much for all your work I have received last week! I didn't have enough time to really start the food project with my pupils but for tomorrow I have planned it! However I don't think we would have finished it since June because I won't be at school for 3 weeks on May. Tell me if it's a problem for you. If it's I will fasten (??) me and my pupils with the project.
    I enjoy your idea of videoconference... to talk "on live" with you and your pupils. How could we proceed? I have thought that we could realize it with a camera on the computer, but if you have another idea I listen to you! It will be only possible on Mondays since I'm not at school on the other days. What about you?
    take care
    Aurélie

    ReplyDelete